Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist, March 9 – March 13, 2015
- Slipknot guitarist Mick Thomson was stabbed in the head by his brother during a drunken brawl, but Corey Taylor says he’s okay.
- We enjoyed ogling porn star Mia Khalifa in a Maruta shirt.
- We got a big update on the new Deftones album.
- We enjoyed watching Decrepit Birth’s Samus Paulicelli cover Babymetal’s “Gimme Chocolate.”
- We also enjoyed watching Suicide Silence hotbox a car with Cypress Hill’s B-Real.
- Varg Vikernes taught us about the importance of being a hero so we can marry the best possible mate and participate in eugenics.
- The Cronos/Henry Rollins feud is still going hot after thirty years.
- Finally, the U.S. gets an open air metal festival!
- Some of these metal covers of Die Antwoord are cool. Others, not so much.
- We spoke Decibel magazine editor-in-chief Albert Mudrian on The MetalSucks Podcast.