Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist, April 27 – May 1, 2015
- Faith No More made former Guns N’ Roses bassist Duff McKagan their gimp.
- Speaking of Guns N’ Roses: Axl Rose was the latest — and, alas, last — prominent metal musician to make an impassioned plea to the president of Indonesia for the lives of two condemned metal fans.
- Skid Row allegedly turned down half a million bucks to reunite with Sebastian Bach.
- Poor Chuck Billy got played on Reddit.
- Scott Weiland continues to do battle with his arch enemy: jackets.
- In case you were worried: the Baltimore riots won’t shut down this year’s Maryland Deathfest.
- Some dude paid five grand for a two-hour songwriting session with Dave Mustaine.
- We got the EXCLUSIVE skinny on the new Cobalt album from Erik Wunder.
- We learned what Winds of Plague are up to these days.
- We spoke to Weedeater’s Dave “Dixie” Collins on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet