Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist, May 18 – May 27, 2015
- Lazarus A.D. drummer Ryan Shutler passed away at age twenty-eight.
- We caught up with Slipknot’s old masks.
- Slayer announced the title and release date for their new album. Also: we suggested they stop making new albums and just become professional songwriters.
- Cattle Decapitation announced the title and release date for their new album AND released a new song.
- A new study allegedly proves that rock music is dumber than other genres of music.
- Vince told you why he has stopped buying vinyl.
- Everyone’s favorite flame-throwing guitarist from Mad Max: Fury Road, “The Doof Warrior,” channeled Sepultura and Soundgarden for the role.
- We checked out the best man nipples in metal.
- We enjoyed this upright bass cover of Metallica’s “Anesthesia.”
- We spoke Veil of Maya’s Marc Okubo on The MetalSucks Podcast.
We’re off Monday for Memorial Day, but will be back to our usual schedule on Tuesday. See ya then!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet