Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist, May 18 – May 27, 2015
- Lazarus A.D. drummer Ryan Shutler passed away at age twenty-eight.
- We caught up with Slipknot’s old masks.
- Slayer announced the title and release date for their new album. Also: we suggested they stop making new albums and just become professional songwriters.
- Cattle Decapitation announced the title and release date for their new album AND released a new song.
- A new study allegedly proves that rock music is dumber than other genres of music.
- Vince told you why he has stopped buying vinyl.
- Everyone’s favorite flame-throwing guitarist from Mad Max: Fury Road, “The Doof Warrior,” channeled Sepultura and Soundgarden for the role.
- We checked out the best man nipples in metal.
- We enjoyed this upright bass cover of Metallica’s “Anesthesia.”
- We spoke Veil of Maya’s Marc Okubo on The MetalSucks Podcast.
We’re off Monday for Memorial Day, but will be back to our usual schedule on Tuesday. See ya then!