The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
- The Faceless released a new song and announced U.S. tour dates.
- The scientist who discovered flowing salt water on Mars is a metalhead!
- Whatever you do, do NOT ask Vince Neil about Metallica.
- What is MetalocalypseNOW counting down to???
- You’ll never believe why Machine Head’s Robb Flynn was kicked out of the Sistine Chapel.
- Notice anything strange about this admat for Bay Area Deathfest 2?
- Members of Pantera, Pig Destroyer, Cattle Decapitation, Animosity, and Strong Intention have started a new band called Scour.
- Ghost endorse Bernie Sanders for President.
- Rage Against the Machine’s Tim Commerford may not believe in ISIS, but he is sorry for influencing Limp Bizkit.
- We spoke to Deafheaven’s George Clarke on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet