The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of November 2 –November 6, 2015
- Tom Araya’s daughter went on Reddit to defend the infamous Grammy photo of her and family. She also not so sweet on Slayer’s newer music!
- “Can You Smell My Fart” Bring Me the Horizon parody video: better than the actual BMTH song?
- More than thirty fans died as the result of a fire at a Goodbye to Gravity show in Romania, leading to arrests and political resignations.
- Bad Brains guitarist Dr. Know was hospitalized and put on life support.
- For one of their official national emojis, Finland chose this incredibly metal illustration.
- Avenged Sevenfold named ex-Bad4Good skinsman Brooks Wackerman as their new drummer.
- A leaked internal e-mail suggests that Victory Records may have to layoff staff and drop bands if their financial conflict with Spotify isn’t resolved soon.
- This is the most metal anti-smoking ad ever.
- Here is this year’s Slayer holiday card.
- We spoke to the legendary Max Cavalera on The MetalSucks Podcast.