Tour de Force

Thy Art is Murder Announce Tour with Rings of Saturn, Fit for an Autopsy, and Dark Sermon

0

The Coffin Dragger Tour

As an increasingly grumpy and increasingly old man, I’ve come to really appreciate the concert that ends at a reasonable hour. Honestly, at this point, if it were up to me, 95% of all shows would be like grindcore matinees — a few bands, none playing for more than twenty minutes or so, and I’m home before it’s dark. The other 5% of shows would be headlined by Tool, Pig Destroyer, or Gojira.

Which brings me to the just-announced Coffin Dragger Tour: sure, half the line-up is weak sauce, but the half of the line-up that’s killer — specifically, Fit For an Autopsy and Dark Sermon — play first. That will make these shows grind matinees in spirit, if not actuality. Tell the babysitter you’ll be home early!

Dates are below, via The PRP:

04/06 Tucson, AZ – The Rock
04/07 El Paso, TX – Tricky Falls
04/08 Lubbock, TX – Jakes Sports Cafe
04/09 San Antonio, TX – Alamo City Music Hall
04/11 Fort Worth, TX – The Rail Club
04/12 Houston, TX – Scout Bar
04/14 Birmingham, AL – Zydeco
04/15 Indianapolis, IN – Emerson Theatre
04/16 St. Louis, MO – Fubar
04/17 Springfield, MO – Outland Ballroom
04/18 Lawrence, KS – The Granada Theatre
04/19 Wichita, KS – Rock Island Live
04/21 Farmington, NM – Top Deck
04/22 Grand Junction, CO – Mesa Theatre
04/23 Colorado Springs, CO – The Black Sheep
04/24 Fort Collins, CO – Aggie Theatre
04/25 Omaha, NE – Sokol Underground
04/26 Palatine, IL – Durty Nellies
04/27 Valapraiso, IN – Big Shots
04/28 Grand Rapids, MI – The Loft
04/29 Columbus, OH – Park Street Saloon
04/30 Cleveland, OH – Foundry
05/01 Erie, PA – Basement Transmissions
05/02 Buttalo, NY – Buffalo Iron Works
05/03 Burlington, VT – Higher Ground Ballroom
05/04 Portland, ME – Port City Music Hall
05/05 Providence, RI – Fere Music Hall
05/06 Reading, PA – Reverb
05/07 Pittsburgh, PA – Mr. Smalls
05/09 Greensboro, NC – Greene Street
05/10 Wilmington, NC – Ziggy’s By The Sea
05/11 Norfolk, VA – Shaka’s Live
05/13 Baltimore, MD – Baltimore Sound Stage
05/14 Freehold, NJ – Game Changer World
05/15 Hartford, CT – Webster Underground
05/16 Syracuse, NY – Lost Horizon
05/18 Amityville, NY – Revolution Bar & Music Hall
05/19 Worcester, MA – The Palladium
05/20 Albany, NY – Rock N Derby

Metal Sucks Greatest Hits