The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of February 29 – March 4, 2016
- Metalheads were involved in a fight with members of the Ku Klux Klan.
- Members of the Deftones appear to be having a defeud.
- The Foo Fighters announced they’re going on indefinite hiatus.
- The bassist for Ohio band Satanicon killed his girlfriend and then himself.
- Hair Jordan: more proof there is no God.
- The new Iron Maiden video game looks pretty cool!
- Alana Potocnik’s new pop song is better than anything she ever did with Winds of Plague.
- Zakk Wylde covered Black Sabbath… on a Hello Kitty! guitar.
- These headphones will allegedly get you high.
- We spoke to Johan Hegg from Amon Amarth on The MetalSucks Podcast.