New Supergroup Alert: New Supergroup Alert Unites Current and Former Members of Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Metallica, Anthrax, Slipknot, and More!
New supergroup alert: there’s an awesome new supergroup called New Supergroup Alert! And it may just be the superest group that every did supergroup. I mean, check out this pedigree!
- Paul Day (ex-Iron Maiden, clean vocals)
- Greg Walls (ex-Anthrax, guitar)
- Skér¥münnknökr (Cesarea, guitar)
- Ron McGovney (ex-Metallica, bass)
- Gerald Woodroffe (ex-Black Sabbath, keyboards)
- Chris “Congo” Campbell (ex-Judas Priest, percussions)
- Baby (ex-Slipknot, percussions)
- Herb Schmidt (Tempest of Defenstration, screams)
- Kevin Talley (ex-Wykked Wytch, drums)
WOW! Former members of Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Anthrax, Slipknot, and Wykked Wytch, ALL in ONE band?!?! Talk about a collective resumé of true value, not just a bunch of a famous names you can stick in a press release/headline to get attention. Not that at all. AMAZING!!!
No word yet on when New Supergroup Alert will release their debut, but we’ll keep you posted…