New Supergroup Alert: New Supergroup Alert Unites Current and Former Members of Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Metallica, Anthrax, Slipknot, and More!
New supergroup alert: there’s an awesome new supergroup called New Supergroup Alert! And it may just be the superest group that every did supergroup. I mean, check out this pedigree!
- Paul Day (ex-Iron Maiden, clean vocals)
- Greg Walls (ex-Anthrax, guitar)
- Skér¥münnknökr (Cesarea, guitar)
- Ron McGovney (ex-Metallica, bass)
- Gerald Woodroffe (ex-Black Sabbath, keyboards)
- Chris “Congo” Campbell (ex-Judas Priest, percussions)
- Baby (ex-Slipknot, percussions)
- Herb Schmidt (Tempest of Defenstration, screams)
- Kevin Talley (ex-Wykked Wytch, drums)
WOW! Former members of Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Anthrax, Slipknot, and Wykked Wytch, ALL in ONE band?!?! Talk about a collective resumé of true value, not just a bunch of a famous names you can stick in a press release/headline to get attention. Not that at all. AMAZING!!!
No word yet on when New Supergroup Alert will release their debut, but we’ll keep you posted…
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet