New Mastodon, All That Remains Vocalist Uses Homophobic Slur (Again), and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of January 23 – January 27, 2017
- Mastodon released a new single and revealed the details of their new album.
- Phil Labonte from All That Remains called a blogger “a fucking faggot.” Charming.
- Tom Araya posted a photo of Slayer and Donald Trump on the band’s Instagram account. When he got deleted, Araya cried foul, so we re-wrote some Slayer lyrics to reflect the band’s new, conservative views. The band subsequently claimed they’re not political.
- Metallica’s Kirk Hammett once again took a stand against Donald Trump.
- Suicide Silence responded to mean MetalSucks comments about them and their new single, “Doris.”
- Since “alternative facts” are now a thing, here are some fun ones about metal.
- Adam Jones offered another update on the new Tool album.
- Here are some popular metal albums with clickbait titles.
- Ken Sorceron from Abigail Williams is now officially the vocalist for The Faceless.
- Watch white nationalist douchebag Richard Spencer get punched in the face to a Hatebreed soundtrack.