Tim Lambesis Gets Out of Jail, Jared Dines Feuds with Suicide Silence, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of February 6 – February 10, 2017
- Tim Lambesis is a free man, and may already have a record and book deal in place.
- Jared Dines hates the new Suicide Silence song so much, he has offered to throw fists with their drummer.
- Meanwhile, Suicide Silence fans have launched a petition to block the release of their new album.
- Speaking of Suicide Silence: Eddie Hermida said something kinda mean about Thy Art is Murder.
- Megadeth will open for some “cool” band’s U.S. tour, but who could that band be?
- Clutch have their own festival now.
- Chris Barnes says Cannibal Corpse were mean to him.
- Are Metallica plotting a summer stadium tour with Avenged Sevenfold and Volbeat?
- Check out thirty of the worst metal band promo photos of all time.
- Volumes vocalist Gus Farias has been accused of scamming fans who paid him to do a guest appearance on their album.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet