The Grammys Screw Metallica, The Grammys Screw Megadeth, The Grammys Screw Everybody, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of February 13 – February 17, 2017
- Kittie bassist Trish Doan passed away at age thirty-one.
- James Hetfield’s mic went dead while Metallica performed with Lady Gaga at The Grammys.
- The orchestra played Metallica’s “Master of Puppets” when Megadeth won their Grammy for Dystopia.
- Here are thirty of the worst metal band promo photos ever.
- Dream Theater’s John Petrucci like Donald Trump and now we can’t stop weeping.
- The Dillinger Escape Plan were in a serious bus crash in Poland, resulting in a cancellation of the remainder of their European tour.
- Thy Art is Murder’s CJ McMahon called Volumes’ Gus Farias “a fucking cunt.”
- After almost twenty years, guitarist Dallas Toler-Wade has left Nile.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger gotten into a Twitter fight with Nickelback.
- Lady Gaga got a huge Metallica tattoo.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet