Wes Scantlin is Still a Mess, ICP Fans Sentenced for Pinky Amputation, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of March 6 – March 10, 2017
- We began our countdown of The 25 Most Important Metal Bands of the ’90s!
- Puddle of Mudd’s Wes Scantlin went on ANOTHER on-stage rant, this one about Slipknot’s Paul Gray and Dave Williams from Drowning Pool.
- An Insane Clown Posse fan who amputated another fan’s pinky as part of a tribute to a dead Juggalo has been sentenced to three-and-a-half years in prison.
- A year ago, Frankie Palmeri admitted he’s got some issues to work on. Here is his progress report.
- Drum virtuoso Max Weinberg is very impressed by his son Jay’s work in Slipknot.
- Anders Björler has quit At the Gates. Here are seven guitarists we think could replace him.
- Between the Buried and Me are planning at tenth anniversary tour for Colors.
- If Ghost covered System of a Down’s “Chop Suey!”, it would sound like this.
- Six Feet Under’s Chris Barnes may or may not have subtweeted Suicide Silence and Jose Mangin.
- Suicide Silence’s first-week sales plummeted in the wake of the controversy surrounding their new album.