The Death of Chester Bennington, Hatebreed Perform with Guest Vocalists, and Other Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of July 17 – July 21, 2017
- Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington took his own life. His last performance was on July 6. While members of Korn and GWAR came under fire for comments that were perceived as insensitive, other notable members of the community offered their condolences.
- Fred Durst claims that Limp Bizkit’s new album has been on the web for a year-and-a-half — it’s just that no one has found it yet.
- Here’s Meshuggah’s “Bleed” with farts for snare drums, and here’s Meshuggah’s “Bleed” with Donald Trump saying the word “billions” a whole bunch.
- This new shirt from The Black Dahlia Murder is friggin’ awesome.
- This time lapse footage of Nergal putting on his corpse paint is mesmerizing.
- Watch Hatebreed perform with the vocalists from bands such as The Acacia Strain, Emmure, and Stick to Your Guns.
- Watch this band play a gig in a Waffle House.
- Watch KISS’ Gene Simmons fall down in the middle of a performance.
- Maynard James Keenan has some interesting thoughts on fans who film shows with their cell phones.
- It’s official: rock is no longer the popular genre of music.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet