Everyone Quits The Faceless, Varg Vikernes Turns Down Big Money for Burzum Live Shows, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of March 19 – March 23, 2018
- First frontman Ken Sorceron quit The Faceless, then the rest of the band promptly followed. Read Faceless mastermind Michael Keene’s statement on the matter here. Keene and guitarist Justin McKinney subsequently ripped into one another on social media. Meanwhile, the band’s manager is offering to refund money to any fans Keene ripped-off.
- Report: Inquistion’s Jason “Dagon” Weirbach plead guilty to charges relating to child pornography in 2009. Read Weirdbach’s response, and our response to that response, here.
- Varg Vikernes claims to have turned down $425,000 for a pair of Burzum live shows.
- Meet Mustainal Cunt, the anti-Dave Mustaine, anti-Phil Labonte, anti-Ted Nugent grindcore band.
- This is definitely the reunion of the millenium!
- Here is what Pantera would sound like if their music was tuned down and played on a 9-string guitar.
- Lamb of God have revived Burn the Priest.
- A new study finds that Bring Me the Horizon fans are the “least conscientious” and “most neurotic.”
- Tool’s new album is being recorded on 2″ tape.
- Necrophagia vocalist Frank “Killroy” Pucci passed away at age 48.