Layne Staley’s Doppelgänger, Ace Frehley vs. Gene Simmons, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of January 28 – February 1, 2019
- This dude sounds exactly like Layne Staley.
- James Hetfield received rave reviews for his feature film acting debut.
- Ace Frehley’s longtime girlfriend says Kiss tried to have Ace killed in the 70s.
- The Florida Tourism Board seems to have confused this metal band with The Golden Girls.
- Corey Taylor thinks he’s playing a solo show!
- Tool have released an animated teaser for their new album.
- Brian Johnson has confirmed his return to AC/DC.
- A pro vocal coach thinks Devin Townsend is amazing (which he is, duh).
- Mudfuck are the cringiest band of 2019 thus far.
- A “remorseful and rehabilitated” Bobby Liebling has returned to Pentagram.