Here’s the Metallica/Kanye/Jay-Z Mash-up of Your Dreams
Every day here at MetalSucks, we get hundreds of e-mails asking the same exact question: “WHEN OH WHEN IS SOMEONE GOING TO FINALLY MASH-UP METALLICA’S ‘RIDE THE LIGHTNING’ WITH JAY-Z AND KANYE WEST’S ‘N****S IN PARIS’?!?!”*.
Well, rest easy, dear friends: YouTube’s William Maranci has FINALLY made your dreams come true. You can check out the mash-up below and then go wait to die, because life will never get better than this**.
Assuming you dig it, here are some other fun mash-ups from Maranci:
- Listen: Metallica’s “For Whom the Bell Tolls” But It’s “All I Want for Christmas is You” by Mariah Carey
- Linkin Park: “Faint” But It’s “Just Dance” by Lady Gaga
- Mash-Up: Rammstein’s “Du Hast” But It’s “My Love” by Justin Timberlake
- Mash-Up: Slipknot’s “Psychosocial” but It’s “Who Let the Dogs Out” by Baha Men
- Mash-Up: Meshuggah’s “Bleed” but It’s “Like a Virgin” by Madonna
- Here’s the Slipknot/ Maroon 5 Mash-Up of Your Nightmares
- This Is the Slipknot/ Eminem Mash-Up of Corey Taylor’s Dreams
- Happy Halloween! Here’s a Mash-Up of “Closer” by Nine Inch Nails and the Ghostbusters Song
- The Lion Korn: The Circle of Leash
- Finally: Metallica’s “For Whom the Bell Tolls” Mashed Up with Kanye West’s “Black Skinhead”
- Here’s a Mashup of Deftones and Britney Spears
- This Is the Tool and Taylor Swift Mash-Up of Your Dreams
*MetalSucks has never actually received any such e-mail.
**Please do not sit around waiting to die, life will almost certainly get better than this.