Jon Schaffer Arrested, Kid Rock Turns 50, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
The MetalSucks Playlist — Week of January 16 – January 22, 2021
Did you miss some of this week’s top stories in the world of metal? Catch up below:
- Iced Earth’s Jon Schaffer has been arrested for his participation in the Capitol riot.
- Kid Rock turned 50 and changed his name to Kid Rocking Chair.
- Metal musicians reacted to Joe Biden’s inauguration.
- The Bernie Sanders inauguration metal memes are here!
- Serj Tankian slammed Trump for a last minute agreement with Turkey: “Never seen a president suck so much cock.”
- Watch Layne Staley fight a Nazi mid-Alice in Chains show.
- Dave Mustaine almost joined Megadeth in 1986.
- The 2021 summer festival cancelations have begun.
- Watch a parrot sing Guns N’ Roses, Van Halen, and Led Zeppelin.
- Metallica’s original bassist shared a photo of the band’s first business card.
That’s all for now. We’ll check in periodically over the weekend as usual and be right back at it full-bore next week.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet