A Criminal Defense Attorney on the Decapitated Case, Our Review of the New Album by The Black Dahlia Murder, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of September 25 – September 29, 2017
- We spoke to a criminal defense attorney about the Decapitated rape case.
- We weighed in on Myrkur’s comments about Muslims.
- We reviewed Nightbringers, the latest offering from The Black Dahlia Murder.
- We listened to audio of Limp Bizkit’s Fred Durst losing his shit after Taproot didn’t sign with him back in the day.
- TSA agents fucked up Thy Art is Murder’s gear.
- Dan Briggs told us all about how Between the Buried and Me wrote Colors.
- Holy crap, this Emperor/Doom ripoff hoodie is ugly as fuck.
- Read an excerpt from Scott Ian’s essay on Metallica’s Master of Puppets.
- Drummer Daniel Davison has split from Every Time I Die.
- Here is everything we know about the new Cavalera Conspiracy album thus far.