IN WHICH WE WENT BERZERK
Next week the U.S. gets a new President, thank fucking God, and Relapse Records is celebrating by issuing a 7″ box set of their This Comp Kills Fascists compilation. How fucking awesome is that? Until then, here’s what we’ll mull over during the long weekend (MLK day in the U.S.):
- Would you like to suck my cock, Berzerker? Or would you just like to look at some bloody titties, Berzerker?
- Lamb of God announce most awesomest tour ever with As I Lay Dying (meh), Children of Bodom, God Forbid and Municipal Waste, while Killswitch Engage, Chimaira and Lacuna Coil will be worth the ticket price as long as we leave before Disturbed goes on.
- Best soundboard ever. (Hint: fun with David Lee Roth sound bites)
- Bring Me The Hair Irons Horizon continued being boring.
- We spoke with Gojira’s Joe Duplantier and Animosity’s Leo Miller.
- Behemoth’s Nergal showed his face, while this dude just buried his in a bunch of watermelons.