IN WHICH WE DIED AND CAME BACK TO LIFE
Tomorrow is Halloween. This is great news, because it means that come Sunday (or Monday) people will finally fucking stop talking about Halloween. So sick of it already. When did I become so curmudgeonly? I’m gonna make a hell of an old man. Here’s what went down this week:
- Danzig drummer Chuck Biscuits died. Oh wait, no he didn’t.
- We debuted a new Mudvayne track and we posted live photos from Satyricon and Goatwhore/Eyehategod shows.
- We analyzed the business models of Earache and Roadrunner Records.
- The Boner Tour 2010 has been announced.
- Bison B.C.’s Dan And wrote two tour blogs for us while Horse the Band’s Lord Gold told us about women in diners.
- We spoke with Jucifer’s Amber Valentine and James Plodkin from Jodis.
- We’re giving away a buncha BTBAM shit and celebrating the release of their new album.
- We got all creative writing on your ass.
Our very own Corey Mitchell is gonna be on TV this weekend; he’ll be appearing on E!’s “20 Most Horrifying Hollywood Murders” on Saturday night at 6:00pm EST/5:00PM CST. In addition to his duties as the resident Mansion old fart, Corey writes books about true crime and is a respected authority on the matter so it should be an interesting (and br00tal) watch. Have a good weekend everyone.