IN WHICH WE RESPECTED WOOD
Sometimes I feel fairly certain that a substantial portion of the people who leave comments on MetalSucks would be considered legally brain dead by most medical doctors. Having said that, I’m glad they read our website.
Here’s what happened in the world of metal this week:
- We spoke to Darkthrone’s Fenriz, Iron Age’s Wade Allison, and Swallow the Sun’s Juha Raivio.
- We debuted a new video from Austrian Death Machine.
- Everyone wants to kill everyone else because of all these decade end lists.
- Also, people are cranky about that Dimebag tribute album.
- Kip Wingerschmidt thinks that Stewert Voegtlin’s recent trashing of Baroness, Mastodon, Pelican and Neurosis was “eloquent.” The Austerity Program’s Justin Foley disagrees.
- Unfortunately, there is going to be a new Limp Bizkit album.
- Lambgoat is streaming “Mechanical Seas,” a new song by The Binary Code!
- I admit it: I left the ring stain on Julia Louis-Dreyfuss’ table.
Last night we went to a fancy-schmancy holiday party with an open bar and got faschnickered. Tonight I’m… going to a fancy-schmancy holiday party with an open bar. If I’m not here Monday, it’s because I died of alcohol poisoning.
Have a good one, y’all.