IN WHICH WE TRIED FOUR LOKO FOR THE FIRST AND LAST TIME
At least, it was my last time. I feel like I shaved years off my life drinking that crud. Yucky!
Here’s what else we did this week:
- The Human Abstract’s A.J. Minette kicked off his new MetalSucks column, Periphery’s Misha Mansoor checked in from The Legacy Tour, and The Red Chord’s Greg Weeks thinks that Scott Stapp will sore.
- We spoke to R. Loren of Sailors with Wax Wings and White Moth fame.
- We checked out the latest offerings from Deathspell Omega and Nekorgoblikon.
- Speaking of The Legacy Tour: if you’ve ever wanted to see what the blood in Revocation front man Dave Davidson’s head looks like, well, here’s your chance!
- We did our annual bitchfest about the Grammy noms.
- We got lost in a Map of Metal.
- We speculated about which label will land Between the Buried and Me.
- We were envious of the music criticism skills of The Dillinger Escape Plan’s Jeff Tuttle.
- System of a Down are getting back together! Just don’t call it a reunion.
- We spent way too much time talking about Slipknot.
The third night of Heavy Metal Hanukkah is coming a little after 5 pm. Have a good weekend, folks.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet