IN WHICH WE MADE SURE THAT ALL EYES WERE ON US AT THE NEXT CONCERT
How come Miss Piggy can’t count to 70? ‘Cause every time she gets to 69, she gets a frog in her throat.
ANYWAY, here’s how we amused ourselves this week:
- We debuted new videos from DevilDriver and Intronaut.
- We also debuted new music from Battilus and VYGR.
- We started a cool new series of tour blogs from Eluveitie and learned fifteen new things about Crowbar’s Kirk Windstein.
- We spoke to Josh Scogin from The Chariot and Mark LeVine, author of Heavy Metal Islam.
- We checked out the latest releases from Regicide, Dragged Into Sunlight, Macabre, and Abraham.
- We helped Burzum launch a new clothing line.
- We learned a sexy new stage move from Dr. Acula.
- We continued to feel embarrassed for Slash.
- We pleaded with record labels to start using Bandcamp and stop using MySpace.
- We mourned the loss of Guitar Hero.
Speaking of 69ing: Monday is Valentine’s Day. I’m just reminding you in case you’re a burnout and you forgot to get something for your woman. Don’t say I never did nuthin’ for ya.