IN WHICH WE HUNTED VAMPIRES
I like doing MetalSucks, in part, because I really do learn something new each and every week. You know what I learned this week, for example?
Here are some other things we learned this week:
- The dudes in Lazarus A.D. like MetalSucks.
- Swamp Thing and Indian have awesome new music coming out.
- The Human Abstract’s A.J. Minette and Travis Richter know a lot about music theory, Mr. Big’s Eric Martin knows a lot about Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, and Vicious Rumors’ Geoff Thorpe knows a lot about line-up changes.
- The new Rotten Sound album is choice.
- Earache Records is a good label.
- Kittie are bad at making music videos.
- TesseracT are tardy to the djent party.
- Joey Belladonna still can’t sing.
- Rites of Darkness III is gonna be a great festival for bands no one has ever heard of.
- Losing someone you admire still sucks.
I’ll be flying solo for much of next week as Vince and Kip head down to Austin for SXSW and I stay behind to ensure you are as irritated as possible. Won’t you come back and learn some more with me?