IN WHICH WE CLOSED SHOP EARLY FOR MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
If you’re American, you already know it’s Memorial Day weekend, and, in fact, you’re probably either already on your way to the beach/a BBQ/a terrible summer movie/whatever, and are reading this after it was published. If you’re not American, all you really need to know is that we’re breaking out right now, and won’t be here on Monday. Usual tomfoolery will resume on Tuesday, May 31.
In the meantime, here’s how we kept busy this week:
- We debuted new music from Job for a Cowboy, Tombs, Unearth, and Vaulting.
- We spoke to Neil Fallon from Clutch.
- We continued to unveil our list of The Top 25 Modern Metal Guitarists.
- We checked out the latest releases from Dark Castle and Embers.
- Sergeant D. examined comedy metal.
- Leyla Ford examined Lady GaGa’s metal-ness.
- Anso wondered if Slayer pinball is better than recent Slayer albums.
- We got really excited about the new Gojira song.
- We got less excited about the new Bury Your Dead song.
- We watched you folks debated about the new Trivium song.
Now if you’ll excuse me, I am going to put these tips for using the toilet to good use before I head out for the weekend. See ya Tuesday!