IN WHICH WE FOUND A NEW ROMANCE
Word to the wise: don’t give up on the above video just ’cause it’s not metal. Stick with it. You will be pleased. Honest Injun.
And after you’ve watched, why not review some of our top stories from this week? For example —
- We debuted new music from Leprous and Ihsahn.
- Daath’s Eyal Levi declared that not all people are created equal.
- Francesco Artusato from All Shall Perish and Aaron Beam from Red Fang told us about their live rigs.
- We checked out the latest releases from Today is the Day and Eschaton.
- Vince, Anso, Gary, and Leyla unveiled their respective favorite albums of 2011 thus far.
- We started celebrating 31 days of Faith No More.
- We got an in-depth analysis of the genius of Crazy Town.
- We suggested that the Insane Clown Posse might wanna re-think their stance on concert security.
- We hired Manowar to play our next office party.
- We broke the news that Last Chance to Reason have parted ways with two members.
Next week we make the biggest announcement of our lives. Be there or be be square.