IN WHICH WE SURVIVED AN EARTHQUAKE AND PREPARED FOR A HURRICANE
Earthquakes. Hurricanes. New records by The Devil Wears Prada. Come at us, brah! We can survive anything.
Here’s what we did while shit conspired to kill us:
- We debuted new music by East of the Wall and 400 Blows.
- We spoke to Amos Williams from TesseracT about the band’s recent vocalist swap.
- We checked out the latest release from Landmine Marathon.
- We wondered: Which is better, grindcore or doom metal?
- We also wondered: Is it better to make great albums but suck live, or to be great live but put out sucky albums?
- We also also wondered: Who are the top ten metal lyricists?
- We learned what not to do if you’re in an unknown band.
- We were bummed to learn that vocalist Travis Richter has split with The Human Abstract.
- We continued to count down 31 Days of Faith No More.
- We confirmed The Red Chord, Obscura, and Rosetta for The Metal Suckfest.
Alright, I’m gonna go set up my slip n’ slide and get ready for the rain. Come hell or high water (pun intended), I promise you we will be back on Monday. See ya then.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet