IN WHICH WE SAID FAREWELL TO SUMMER
It’s true! The summer is over. Sad. We’re closing down early today to enjoy the long Labor Day weekend. That also means we won’t be here Monday. We hope everyone has a great, Axel Rudi Pell-free weekend!
While you await our return, here’s some fun stuff we did this week:
- We wrapped up our interview with Amos Williams from TesseracT, and spoke to Tom Niemeyer from The Accüsed, too.
- We checked out the latest releases from Diamond Plate and Odyssey.
- We concluded our celebration of 31 Days of Faith No More.
- We debated which band was worse, Skip the Foreplay or Design the Skyline.
- We were sad to learn that Metal Blade has also pulled out of Spotify.
- We wondered if Latinos are born to mosh.
- We declared djent to be pop.
- We watched Jack White lick the Insane Clown Posse’s ass.
- We learned to write a breakdown from a deck of cards.
- We continued to be baffled by the popularity of The Devil Wears Prada.
Okay, time to go get fucked up. See ya Tuesday!