In Which We Shtupped a Bunch of Video Game Characters
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
And now, the week’s top stories!
- We began our list of The Top 25 Modern Metal Frontmen!
- Randy Blythe was acquitted! And like the mensch that he is, he visited the family of the fan he had been accused of killing.
- We debuted new music by Intronaut and Batillus.
- We provided you with guides to all the metal shows, movies, parties, and panels at this year’s SXSW.
- We learned that ex-Killswitch Engage vocalist Howard Jones has started a new band with All Shall Perish’s Francesco Artusato and a yet-to-be-identified member or members of Devolved.
- We also learned that Dying Fetus’ John Gallagher will be filling in for Frank Mullen on some of Suffocation’s upcoming tour dates.
- Whitechapel and Chimaira were the latest victims of the foosball sharps in Ghost.
- At last! Gorod are coming to America!!!
- We dig this mash-up of Nine Inch Nails’ “Head Like a Hole” and Carly Rae Jepsen’s “Call Me Maybe.”
- Lombardogate continued, as both Kerry King and Iron Maiden’s Nicko McBrain weighed in on the drama.
Next week, our frontman list continues, and we have not one, not two, but three awesome track premieres lined up for you cats. ‘Til then, take it easy!!!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet