In Which We Rode the Lightning
THE METALSUCKS WORST WEEK PLAYLIST — WEEK OF JULY 28 – AUGUST 1, 2014
Have you signed up for the MetalSucks email list? It’s the awesomest way to stay up-to-date on all things MetalSucks, and we promise not to spam you. And don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and on Twitter. You can also friend me and friend Vince, then follow me on Twitter and follow Vince on Twitter!
Get the latest MetalSucks updates via email. Subscribe below.
Here are this week’s top stories:
- In honor of the 30th anniversary of its release, we did a track-by-track retrospective for Metallica’s Ride the Lightning.
- We finally got to hear a new Slipknot song!
- We debunked the myth that Dragonforce didn’t sell well before Guitar Hero.
- Mike Portnoy was upset when a fan wore a Mike Mangini-era Dream Theater shirt to his meet and greet… but probably less upset than he was by the fact that this dude who likes to have sex with animals wore a Portnoy-era Dream Theater shirt.
- Blake Judd decided not to end Nachtmystium!
- NEW MESHUUUUUUUUUUGGGAAAHHHHH (DVD)!
- Morgan Freeman narrated “The March of the Juggalos.”
- Metallica’s Kirk Hammett will have a guest solo on the new Exodus album.
- We saw Babymetal live in LA! Read our review!!!
- We got a small taste of how new Tool music might sound.
- Wintersun got into a public tiff with their label, Nuclear Blast Records.
We’ll see you Monday! Have a good weekend, gang!
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet