Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist, October 20 – October 24, 2014
- We continued to count down The 25 Best Metal Bands of All Time!
- We debuted new music from Job for a Cowboy, Abysmal Dawn, and Ghost Brigade.
- We learned how to be Iron Maiden’s Eddie for Halloween.
- We wondered why it took so long for a cough drop company to attempt to appeal to black metal vocalists.
- We considered the theory that The Who were the world’s first proto-death metal band.
- Members of Exhumed, Eyehategod, Fallujah, and more shared the less-than-metal tunes they jam while in their tour van.
- The Faceless lost two members.
- Tool’s Maynard James Keenan sold his garish Hollywood home for a cool $2.37 million.
- Machine Head’s Robb Flynn trolled the crap out of Children of Bodom’s Alexi Laiho.
- We spoke to Job for a Cowboy’s Nick Schendzielos on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet