Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist, January 5 – January 9, 2015
- Watch a couple of dudes cover Slayer on pre-school instruments.
- Learn what your favorite metal band says about you.
- A fan is suing Live Nation for injuries sustained at a Lamb of God show.
- We nominate this fifteen-year-old Indonesian girl and this adorable two-year-old boy to be the new guitarist and drummer for Megadeth, respectively.
- An artist reimagines classic metal album covers as jazz record sleeves.
- Here’s a video of Marty Friedman shredding at a Japanese wrestling event.
- If you’ve ever wanted to listen to a musician whine about being offered an “unfair” record contract for twenty-three minutes, here’s your chance!
- Watch this sixty-six-year old lady recorded guest vocals for her son’s grindcore album.
- It looks like we’re getting a new All Shall Perish album this year!
- We spoke to Alex Rudinger, former drummer for The Faceless, on The MetalSucks Podcast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet