Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist, January 12 – January 16, 2015
- Some dudes re-recorded St. Anger to make it slightly shorter and far more listenable.
- The Trans-Siberian Orchestra is a cash cow.
- Sister Sin’s Liv Jagrell is going to be in Penthouse… although not in the nude.
- Tool are making progress on their new album, albeit very, very, VERY slowly.
- This week’s celebrity metalhead: Matthew McConaughey!
- This week’s most inadvertently hilarious music video: Dead Cold Inside’s “Not Really Living”!
- Mastodon’s Brent Hinds is going to play the late Ryan Dunn in a movie directed by Dunn’s former Jackass co-star, Bam Margera.
- We previewed Albums That Will Fuck Your Face Off in 2015.
- We debuted Glenn Fricker’s new weekly web series, The Week in Metal!
- We spoke Sylosis guitarist/vocalist Josh Middleton on The MetalSucks Podcast.