Ten Posts You May Have Missed on MetalSucks This Week
- After Wes Borland admitted to being afflicted with “Limp Bizkit AIDS,” other musicians came forward and revealed their own band-related diseases.
- Rumor has it that drummer Chris Slade is returning to AC/DC.
- Slipknot’s Sid Wilson is a very good tipper.
- Rob Scallon returns with a metal song written using just a single note.
- Eximperituserqethhzebibšiptugakkathšulweliarzaxułum might have the crappiest band name ever.
- A financial analyst explained to us why Guitar Center might be in serious financial trouble.
- Three Mexican girls, ages 9-13, covered Guns N’ Roses and Twisted Sister.
- Internet drumming sensation Meytal Cohen has her own band now.
- Pantera made The New York Times crossword puzzle.
- Our 70,000 Tons of Metal-themed podcast includes interviews with Max Cavalera and Corrosion of Conformity.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet