The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of January 25 – January 29, 2016
- We think it’s time for the metal community to stop letting Phil Anselmo off the hook for racism — and Machine Head’s Robb Flynn agrees with us.
- VIP packages to see the reunited Guns N’ Roses cost $2,500 each, and do NOT include a meet and greet.
- Speaking of Guns N’ Roses… Steven Tyler from Aerosmith says he’s responsible for the GN’R reunion; GN’R says they dunno what he’s talking about.
- There’s lot to unpack in this scintillating Twitter exchange between Eddie Van Halen and Sammy Hagar.
- Watch Decrepit Birth’s Samus Paulicelli play in the Style of Fourteen Influential Metal Drummers in Three Minutes.
- Reddit users love MetalSucks.
- Some dolt attempted to steal a guitar from Intronaut right off the stage.
- Artist Vincent Castiglia did a design for Gary Holt’s new guitar… using Holt’s own blood.
- Deftones released a teaser for their new album, Gore.
- We spoke to Dream Theater’s James LaBrie on The MetalSucks Podcast.