The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of February 8 – February 12, 2016
- The members of Iranian metal band Confess have been jailed, and could ultimately be executed, for blasphemy.
- Rob Scallon wrote a song entirely using pinched harmonics.
- Watch an asshole “crowd killer” mosher get shut down by a woman in the crowd.
- Help this kid get his stolen metal vest back from Macy’s!!!
- The women who assaulted Skindred’s Benji Webbe and his girlfriend have been arrested.
- Metallica say their new album is almost done… but it still may not come out in 2016.
- The Black Dahlia Murder announced a new tour with a new lead guitarist.
- Rick Rubin shared some interesting tidbits from his days producing Slayer and Danzig.
- Anthrax are being sued for their MetalSucks-inspired Hanukkah sweater design.
- We spoke to Twelve Foot Ninja’s Steve “Stevic” MacKay on The MetalSucks Podcast.