The Top Ten Posts on MetalSucks This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of November 28 – December 2, 2016
- We continued our countdown of The 25 Most Important People in Metal.
- Nightwish vocalist Floor Jansen is not a Slayer fan.
- These are some of the best and worst metal band lower back tattoos.
- Antifa shut down a Canadian show by violently protesting the presence of a NSBM band.
- Another Antifa group also slammed Nergal from Behemoth for wearing a Nazi uniform… despite the fact that he did so only while playing a Nazi in a movie.
- Nitro have reunited… with Lamb of God’s Chris Adler on drums!
- Ivan Moody had a self-described “meltdown” right in the middle of a Five Finger Death Punch show. Fans are still awaiting refunds. Meanwhile, Moody has left the tour and been temporarily replaced by Phil Labonte from All That Remains.
- If Metallica and Megadeth swapped vocalists, it would probably sound like this.
- Speaking of Metallica: watch James Hetfield react to old photos of the band.
- Is this the most difficult Completely Unreadable Band Logo ever?
Next week: year-end lists! WHOO-HOO!