The (Hed) p.e./Sound Dude Fight, Mastodon’s Brent Hinds Needs a Vacation, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of September 3 – September 7, 2018
- (Hed) p.e.’s singer got in a mid-show kerfuffle with a venue sound dude.
- Brent Hinds says that being in Mastodon is “the most brutal job I’ve ever had.”
- Devin Townsend responded to Brent Hinds saying that being in Mastodon is “the most brutal job I’ve ever had.”
- Speaking of Devy, he also gave a massive update on his next album, Empath.
- Metallica announced a super-duper-extra-special deluxe reissue of …And Justice for All.
- We watched Revocation guitar covers with Dave Davidson.
- We took Pig Destroyer to Washington, D.C. to play their new album for hapless tourists.
- We reviewed the latest releases from Pig Destroyer, Clutch, and Aborted.
- The Sword canceled their Australian tour and announced a hiatus.
- It’s starting to look like the surviving members of AC/DC, including vocalist Brian Johnson, are making a new album.