Static-X’s Wayne Static Lookalike, Matt Heafy’s Blasphemous New Guitar Strap, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
Worst Week Ever Playlist — Week of April 1 – April 5, 2019
- Did our annual April Fools Joke get you this year?
- Static-X explained their decision to have their touring vocalist wear a Wayne Static mask.
- Behold, a Slipknot studio update from Sid Wilson.
- Internet metal nerds are very angry about Matt Heafy’s new guitar double-strap.
- Although this isn’t really a new Tool song, this is a very real tease for the band’s upcoming album.
- A New Zealand drummer, who plays for several black and death metal bands, has been charged with multiple church burnings.
- This security guard’s reaction to Davin Gavin Dance is music criticism at its finest.
- The Misfits announced another reunion show… but this one may not include Doyle.
- Ghost are now officially an arena band.
- Fred Armisen is a Dimmu Borgir fan.