Chris Adler Addresses the Lamb of God Split, Tool Fan Doesn’t Recognize Eddie Van Halen, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
The MetalSucks Playlist — Week of October 21 – October 25, 2019
Did you miss some of this week’s top stories in the world of metal? Catch up below:
- A likely-baked Tool fan asked a guy to take his photo, and never realized he was speaking to Eddie Van Halen.
- Mayhem’s Necrobutcher says Euronymous was “a bad fucking person.”
- Chris Adler finally spoke about his split with Lamb of God.
- Speaking of Lamb of God, this is the song Randy Blythe is most proud of having written.
- Plagiarist Tommy Gibbons (ex-Flaw) will now “completely step away from music.”
- Members of Mötley Crüe and Steel Panther got into an online diss battle.
- Metal Hammer says that these are the 40 best nu-metal songs of all time.
- Police are still investigating Oli Herbert’s death one year later.
- Corey Taylor thinks you should look at these photos from his wedding.
- Rob Halford from Judas Priest says that “The Christian right [is] pushing the LGBTQ community under the bus.”
See ya next week, everyone.