Corey Taylor Says Slipknot Members are “F*cking Miserable,” The Black Dahlia Murder’s Megadeth Cover, and More Stories You May Have Missed This Week
The MetalSucks Playlist — Week of August 31 – September 4, 2020
Did you miss some of this week’s top stories in the world of metal? Catch up below:
- Corey Taylor referred to some of his Slipknot bandmates as “fucking miserable” when talking about how much he enjoyed making his new solo album.
- The Black Dahlia Murder covered Megadeth’s “Go to Hell” in hopes of landing a spot on the soundtrack for Bill & Ted 3. It didn’t make the cut, but the cover is still killer.
- Lars Ulrich attempted to clarify comments from four years ago that he’d move back to Denmark if Trump won the election in 2016, saying it’s “not a middle finger to America.”
- Photos of Ozzy Osbourne letting his natural, silver hair flow emerged. No More Dye!
- Is guitarist Jason Hook out of Five Finger Death Punch? Several signs point to the answer being “yes.”
- This mashup of Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion’s “WAP” with Lamb of God’s “Redneck” made the rounds.
- The Acacia Strain frontman Vincent Bennett said that fans who don’t think Black lives matter should stop liking his band.
- The totally real producer of Limp Bizkit’s Chocolate Starfish album penned a guest column for us about the experience. We don’t get it.
- Issues split with frontman Tyler Carter over sexual misconduct allegations.
- These isolated Judas Priest vocal tracks by Rob Halford are friggin’ bonkers.
That’s all for now. We’ll check in periodically over the weekend as usual and be right back at it full-bore next week.