A Parrot Sings Led Zeppelin, Ted Nugent Makes More False Pro-Trump Claims, and Other Stories You May Have Missed This Week
The MetalSucks Playlist — Week of June 4 – June 11, 2021
Did you miss some of this week’s top stories in the world of metal? Catch up below:
- Watch a parrot belt out Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven.”
- Ted Nugent continues to (falsely) assert that BLM and antifa protestors are responsible for the January 6 riot at the Capitol.
- Def Leppard guitarist Phil Collen weighed in on Vince Neil’s shitty vocals.
- KK Downing says he’s justified in calling his new band K.K.’s Priest.
- After more than twenty years, Slipknot are planning to leave Roadrunner Records.
- Watch a 7-year-old kid nail AC/DC’s “Highway to Hell” on Spain’s version of The Voice.
- Former Megadeth bassist David Ellefson admitted to “four to five masturbating encounters” with his sex video partner.
- Judas Priest announced a massive 50th anniversary tour.
- Kid Rock shouted a homophobic slur at a fan during a show.
- King Crimson’s Robert Fripp and Toyah Wilcox covered ZZ Top’s “Sharp Dressed Man.”
That’s all for now. We’ll check in periodically over the weekend as usual and be right back at it full-bore next week.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet