IN WHICH WE WORSHIPPED…………. SATAN.
The Phillies won the World Series, it’s Halloween, and we have a U.S. presidential election coming up in less than a week. But what’s happening in metal is obviously way more important:
- Living Colour ruled. As always.
- Mastodon announced the title and tracklisting of their new album.
- We spoke with Cynic’s Paul Masvidal and Today Is the Day’s Steve Austin, the latter of whom practically gave us his life story.
- Gaahl publicly acknowledged his homosexuality. Black metal bigots everywhere cried outrage, but we thought it was pretty cool (kvlt/br00tal/tr00/etc).
- Slayer released a new song which sounds just like the old song(s). And that’s a good thing.
- Someone with way too much time made an AC/DC music video in an Excel spreadsheet
Happy Halloween, mofos.