IN WHICH WE GOT NAKED AND DRANK COW’S BLOOD
I’m ’bout to go party at a triple-birthday event then get rowdy at an outdoor winter BBQ tomorrow afternoon (Bacon Explosion, anyone?). But not before I can tell you what went down on MetalSucks this week:
- Dallas broke the silence on Earthsblood and told the “Blabberbitches” to fuck off.
- Zakk Wylde recorded on a Dope song, throwing his last shred of cred out the window. Yeah, Dope.
- Metal Hammer released a shady list of the best death metal songs ever. But at least Metal Hammer is still around: Metal Edge and Metal Maniacs bit the dust for good.
- David Draiman hit the singles market. J-Date.com, here comes the sickness!
- We spoke with Sunn O))) mainman / Southern Lord Records founder Greg Anderson and Sylosis’ Josh Middleton.
- We told you what we think about the new release by Dimension Zero while we asked you what you think about Lamb of God’s latest.
- Sigh’s foxy Dr. Mikannibal got naked and drank cow’s blood.
- We took shots at Camp Kill Yourself and Insane Clown Posse, and their fans took shots at us.
Peace in the mideast.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet