IN WHICH WE BROKE OUT EARLY FOR THE THREE DAY WEEKEND
Vince is in Kentucky scouting land for a SECOND MetalSucks Mansion and against the advice of Gary Suarez and my own instincts, I’m off to see Terminator Salvation. We shan’t be posting Monday ’cause it’s Memorial Day, but we’ll be back Tuesday. In the meantime, here’s some shit that happened this week:
- We did a video interview with IWRESTLEDABEARONCE! We also spoke with The Haunted’s Peter Dolving, God Forbid’s Doc Coyle, and Unholy.
- We stole Daath’s Eyal Levi away from Headbanger’s Blog.
- Sigh’s Mirai Kawashima graced us with another totally excellent studio blog.
- Corey Mitchell says this is the best album of the year so far.
- Fuckface Durst finally went too far.
As Baz would say, “I’ll be Bach.”