IN WHICH WE WERE TOO HUNGOVER TO DO A DECENT JOB
Alright, people. I feel like fucking death. I just wanna go lie down and hopefully never wake up. Let’s get this over with:
- We finally finished the goddamn motherfucking list with “Albums We Wish Had Made It” entries from my man Vince (Soilwork’s Natural Born Chaos) and my girl Amy Sciarretto (DEP’s not-really-eligible Calculating Infinity).
- We got another exclusive world tour video tour diary from Misery Index. We also spoke with Johnny Kelly of Type O Negative and Seventh Void and got our bro-bros at Thrash Hits to do a video interview with Trigger the Bloodshed for us. Thanks, dudes.
- We lost IQ points just watching this video interview with the singer of Attack! Attack!
- We have it on good authority that there’s gonna be an Acid Bath reunion.
- Dallas Coyle is now answering your questions.
- So is Gwar’s Oderus Urungus.
We’ll be at Summer Slaughter on Sunday. If any of you spot us and want to buy us a drink, please, for the love of all things holy, don’t.
Sponsored Links from Across the Internet