IN WHICH WE USED A VAPORIZER FOR THE FIRST TIME
I’ve gotten a few e-mails today from people asking me where Vince is. Well, the truth is, Vince can’t write because he’s ill. And he’s quitting the site. No, really, he quit. We didn’t fire him. Swear it. We stand by that statement.
Here’s some other shit that happened in the world of metal this week:
- We’ve heard the new Alice in Chains album, and it is good.
- Gwar’s Oderus Urungus answered some of your questions, and will answer more in the future.
- John Bush is coming back to Anthrax because Dan Nelson quit. Oh, wait, no he didn’t. Yes he did. He probably didn’t, though.
- We spoke with Poison the Well’s Ryan Primack and Sunn O)))’s Greg Anderson.
- We checked out the latest releases from He Is Legend, Magrudergrind, Novembers Doom, and Clutch.
- Unfortunately, the 10th Annual Gathering of the Juggalos really is a real thing.
- Baby-eater Dino Cazares must be stopped!!!
Alright. Time to go buy a vaporizer of my very own. See ya Monday.