IN WHICH WE BOUGHT A PENIS
Holy shit. I wasn’t even out that late last night, but for some reason I am just so tired today that it feels like nothing is really happening. Am I really typing this? Did I really write something positive about Zakk Wylde? Can I please just go to sleep now? I’m just gonna go to sleep now.
Before I do, here’s some things that happened this week:
- We’re giving away a free download of Katatonia’s new song, “Forsaker.”
- We spoke to Hypocrisy’s Peter Tagtgren and Brian Cook from Russian Circles and These Arms Are Snakes.
- We checked out new releases from Slayer and Jesu.
- Otep Shamaya gives women in metal a good name – too bad she won’t be a woman much longer.
- Leaves’ Eyes singer Liv Kristine gives women in metal a bad name – or, at least, a silly one.
Alright, seriously, night-night time for Axl. I think Gary Suarez is going to the NYC Vader gig tomorrow; if anyone sees him there, give him a dead arm for me.