IN WHICH WE HIT A NEW LOW
So Vince is now out of town. Again. Luckily, we really do take after our namesakes; he loves to be out there among the people, partying like he might die tomorrow, and I am a grumpy, mean-spirited recluse. So expect lots of Axl crankiness next week.
In the meantime, here are some things that happened this week:
- Genetic’s Dallas Coyle discussed the importance of positive thinking, As I Lay Dying’s Nick Hipa pondered the various timelines on L O S T, Intronaut’s Sacha Dunable listed the five raddest sets of teeth in metal, Eyal Levi from Daath and Levi/Werstler wondered if anyone cares about guitar solos, and adult film actress Bobbi Starr told us the ten metal bands she wishes would gangbang her.
- We debuted new music by The Dillinger Escape Plan, Landmine Marathon, and Jucifer.
- MetalSucks readers interviewed Dark Tranquillity’s Mikael Stanne and Vince interviewed Sevendust’s Clint Lowery.
- Sammy O’Hagar reviewed Ov Hell’s The Underworld Regime.
- Is Nergal from Behemoth going to jail for destroying a Bible?
- The singer from DragonForce is available for a White Lion reunion.
- We raged against “Rage.”
And that’s it! Next week will see the debut of our irritating new list, as well as some other fun shit. Have a nice weekend…