IN WHICH WE WENT TO SOME METAL CONCERT-THINGS
In case you can’t tell by all the posting I’ve been doing about the soundtrack, I really wanna see The Social Network. It’s just like the story of how MetalSucks was created, only we didn’t go to ivy league schools, we’re not billionaires, and we haven’t sued each other (yet). How dare David Fincher and Aaron Sorkin steal our life story!
Speaking of our life story, here’s how we amused ourselves this week:
- We debuted new music by The Fucking Wrath.
- Intronaut’s Sacha Dunable wondered if America really has any talent, The Red Chord’s Greg Weeks discussed the NFL with Job for a Cowboy’s Charn, and Daath’s Eyal Levi taught us about proper etiquette for being a houseguest.
- We spoke to Eric Guenther from From Exile and the new Daath album.
- We checked out new releases by The Serpent & The Siren as well as Mutant Supremacy, Pyrrhon and Parasitic Extirpation.
- We found out that way more of you like nu-metal than we thought.
- We learned how to look like a hot metal chick.
- We bemoaned the latest batch of Rock and Roll Hall of Fame nominees.
- We watched the new Cephalic Carnage video and now we’re afraid we’ll never get a boner again.
- We got excited about the first awesome tour of 2011.
- We declared Cradle of Filth to be a glam band now.
Have a good weekend, folks. See ya Monday!